- What is the Association for Practical and Professional Ethics?
The Association for Practical and Professional Ethics (APPE) is a comprehensive, international organization advancing scholarship, education, and practice in practical and professional ethics.
Through its individual and institutional members APPE supports and trains the next generation of faculty and professionals, works to improve ethical conduct in the workplace, and to advance public dialogue in ethics and values.
Click Here for additional information.
- How early can I send my books to the hotel, prior to the Annual Meeting?
- We request that you send your material to the Hotel no earlier than the week prior to our Annual Meeting. For more information, see our Publishers page.
- What is Ethics Bowl?
The Intercollegiate Ethics BowlSM (IEB) gives students a chance to enter an academic competition that combines excitement and fun with an educationally valuable experience in the areas of practical and professional ethics.
For more information, see our Ethics Bowl webpages.
- Who is on the APPE mailing list?
The mailing list of the Association for Practical and Professional Ethics consists of names of our members and a large number of other individuals and institutions who we have reason to believe are concerned with practical and professional ethics.
For more information, see our Mailing List Policies and Procedures.
- Who can submit a Job Posting?
- Anyone can submit a Job Posting to the Association. However, all items go through an approval process by the Association. We will only post jobs that have relevancy to our Membership.
- Are publications only available to Members of the Association?
- No. Publications are available to anyone who has interest in them.